

Call to Order

Meeting called to order by Committee Chair, **Keith Jansen** The date is January 8, 2024, at 1:pm.

Meeting was held virtually via Google Meets

IOC Members:

- Keith Jansen
- Octavia Lamb
- Mario Gutierrez
- Rachel Kundrat
- Ashia Taylor

Absent Members:

• Amy Heise

Public in Attendance: None

Health Plan Liaisons:

- Ian Wilson (United Healthcare)
- Vera Kramerchuk (Mercy Care) by phone **17

ADOA: Larry Allen (ADOA State IOC Liaison)

AHCCCS: Fredreaka Graham (AHCCCS IOC Liaison)

DDD:

- Leah Gibbs (Office of Individual and Family Affairs Administrator)
- Joseph Tracewell- Joe (District South Quality Improvement Manager)
- Joseph Jensen-JJ (District South Quality Improvement Supervisor)
- Michelle Rademacher (Independent Oversight Committee Liaison)
- Morgan O'Hara (Independent Oversight Committee Liaison)



Updated: DDD District South IOC-Conference Call (2024-01-08 13:03 GMT-7) - Transcript

Attendees

+1 480-***-**17, Ashia Taylor, Fredreaka Graham, Gutierrez, Ian Wilson UHC, Joan McQuade, Joseph Jensen III, Joseph Tracewell, Keith Jansen, Lawrence Allen, Leah Gibbs, Michelle Rademacher, Morgan O'Hara, Octavia Lamb, Rachel Kundrat

Transcript

This editable transcript was computer generated and might contain errors. People can also change the text after it was created. Any blue italics transcription was missed by the transcriber.

Michelle Rademacher: Okay, this meeting is being recorded. The audio is posted to the ADOA website. The Google transcription is used for written meeting minutes. You're good to go Keith.

Call to Order

Keith Jansen: Today is January 8th, 2024. Thank you all for joining us in this new year. It is now 1:03 pm. And I'm calling this meeting of the South District independent oversight committee meeting to order.

Conflict of Interest Disclosure

Keith Jansen: Does anybody have a conflict of interest? With anything that's on the agenda today.

Keith Jansen: I don't hear anything. Okay.

Call to the Public

Keith Jansen: Do we have anybody here from the general public? I didn't see anybody. But that doesn't mean it didn't sneak in. I am always fallible. I know that. Okay hearing nobody from the general public.

Welcome and Introductions

Keith Jansen: We're going to do introductions. My name is Keith Jansen. I'm the district chair for District South independent oversight committee. Ashia, would you please introduce yourself?

Ashia Taylor: Yes, good afternoon. My name is Aisha active member

Keith Jansen: of the IOC



Ashia Taylor: Yes, of the IOC.

Keith Jansen: Okay, this way we keep things totally straight on the recorded record. Rachel?

Rachel Kundrat: Sorry somebody started calling right when you called on me and the screen away. I'm Rachel kundrat. I'm a parent provider. And hopefully everyone keep your fingers crossed that I'll be volunteering with the Pima Refugee education program soon. I'm looking forward to that not a conflict of interest that I know of and thanks.

Keith Jansen: Thank you, Octavia.

Octavia Lamb: Hello everyone. I'm Octavia Lamb and I'm a District South IOC Committee Member.

Keith Jansen: Thank you very much. Michelle I'm going to ask you as Thus the employee to introduce the other people.

Michelle Rademacher: Okay, certainly. Not a problem.

Keith Jansen: Sorry.

Michelle Rademacher: I'm just going to go down the line from my screen. And Leah, would you introduce yourself, please?

Leah Gibbs: Sure, Good afternoon everyone. I am Leah Gibbs, Administrator of the Office of Individual and Family Affairs for DDD.

Michelle Rademacher: Thank you and Joan?

Joan McQuade: Hi everyone. I'm Joan McQuade manager with the office of individual and family affairs with DDD.

Michelle Rademacher: Thank you, Joe?

Joseph Tracewell: Hi Joe tracewell District South quality assurance manager

Michelle Rademacher: Thank you, JJ?

Joseph Jensen III: JJ Jansen District South quality assurance supervisor

Michelle Rademacher: Thank you. Vera?

+1 480-***-**17: Vera Kramarchuk, Mercy Care Ombudsman

Michelle Rademacher: Thank you lan?



Michelle Rademacher: Sorry, Ian. You're on mute. No? He is having some technical difficulties. How about Larry?

Chat Message: Ian Wilson UHC: Sorry, yes technical difficulties

Lawrence Allen: Good afternoon, Larry Allen with the Arizona Department of Administration.

Chat Message: Ian Wilson UHC: I am here, thank you.

Michelle Rademacher: Thank you. So Ian says in chat. He is experiencing technical difficulties. We can

see you here. We just can't hear you verbally.

Michelle Rademacher: Fredreak?

Fredreaka Graham: Hi, this is Fredreaka Graham with AHCCCS.

Michelle Rademacher: Thank you. Is there anybody else that I miss Morgan?

Morgan O'Hara: Hi. Yes, Morgan O'Hara DDD IOC liaison.

00:05:00

Michelle Rademacher: My name is Michelle Rademacher. The DDD IOC Liaison. Did I miss anybody? I

apologize if I did?

Keith Jansen: So far as I know you didn't I was looking down my list. I just don't know...

Michelle Rademacher: Okay, you're good to go.

Keith Jansen: what everybody does in every place like you do. So apologize to put that on you. Okay.

<u>Division of Developmental Disabilities Staff updates</u>

Keith Jansen: Division of Developmental Disabilities staff updates

Michelle Rademacher: Okay, you want me to start that off?

Keith Jansen: Yeah, sure.

Gutierrez: Real quick. Sorry

Gutierrez: I just want to introduce myself before we continue Mario Gutierrez and I will see District South

Vice chair.

Keith Jansen: Glad to see you Mario. Better late than never.

Gutierrez: Thank you Keith technical difficulties.



Keith Jansen: We're having that today.

Michelle Rademacher: Welcome Mario. Joan, did you want to start us off with updates since I know you had to leave early today?

Joan McQuade: Well we're chipping away at our backlog and getting incidents out as fast as we can. The Liaisons and I had a meeting this morning. And we decided who would be which districts and who would be covering the Statewide meeting guarterly? So you will continue with having Michelle as your IOC liaison

Keith Jansen: Thank you for that information.

Rachel Kundrat: Yeah. Yay Thank you.

Keith Jansen: Can I know what other districts she's covering?

Joan McQuade: She'll also be covering. The Statewide and why am I losing my mind here, Michelle?

Michelle Rademacher: a district West

Keith Jansen: So Morgan sounds like you're gonna have Central, East and North.

Morgan O'Hara: Yes, that is correct.

Keith Jansen: Sounds like fun, which is the best of luck. I really do. That's good people to work with.

Morgan O'Hara: Yes, thank you. I will still be here in the meetings.

Joan McQuade: Yeah, but just when Jeffrey was with us, both of the Liaisons will be attending all of the meetings unless they're unavailable and it's just a way of making sure that everybody is on the same page with what's going on in the district. Just like I try to be here I try to make all the meetings as well. So

Keith Jansen: Plus it helps us because if just for instance Morgan knows something that's going on in the North to watch out for she can come to this meeting and tell us you might want to watch out for this. It is happening, that type of thing.

Joan McQuade: Yeah. right

Keith Jansen: So the redundancy is always appreciated. It's better to be redundant than to not communicate anything at all.

Joan McQuade: Right, and we're just one big happy family. So we like to show up at places together so that we can all support each other.

Keith Jansen: Again, I'd like to personally congratulate Morgan. you're in there. It's official. Congratulations.



Morgan O'Hara: Thank you

Joan McQuade: That's all I have. Thank you.

Keith Jansen: Okay, no more training wheels. Okay.

Keith Jansen: Joseph, Do you have anything?

Joseph Tracewell: No real updates. We remain, knock on wood, fully staffed in District South. So things

are chugging along fairly well

Keith Jansen: Okay, JJ?

Joseph Jensen III: I don't have any updates for district South.

Keith Jansen: I'm trying to remember who's doing what? Joan but Leah, do you have anything?

Leah Gibbs: I have very much the similar things. I've been sharing with you that I'd like to go ahead and keep you updated on if that's all right. So DDD continues to be working toward improving and...

Keith Jansen: Yes, ma'am.

Leah Gibbs: strengthening the behavior health services that are available to members. We have been rolling out trainings for the behavioral health provider Network and those professionals on best practice and supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We've developed through the training platform, relias. A 12 different course content that if we can get all those behavioral health professionals to take those courses as well as to take the course that we have developed in collaboration with our OFIA office, and our Behavioral Health Administration. On DDD our overview are eligibility our services and how we

00:10:00

Leah Gibbs: Collaborate with the behavioral health entities to meet our members' needs. Then those agencies are going to get a financial incentive from the division for getting that done. We have had a great deal of interest and we continue to have a great deal of interest from the Professionals in the behavioral health administration giving us feedback that they feel that these training courses are in fact helping them. They're giving them a lot of tools and information that they need some clarification around. We continue to be working on developing two different. They're going to be conferences, one in Tucson that is scheduled tentatively in May and one in Phoenix at a scheduled for September. We are bringing in speakers that are presenters nationally as well as some local folks who are experts to be able to present information and continue to build that Rapport, the relationship, and the knowledge base of the behavioral health professionals supporting people with IDD. So that's moving along very very well. Our Positive Behavior Support training tomorrow is our finalization of our pre and post test for the training people that are taking it and we will have that curriculum ready to go. We will be publicizing that. Those trainings we've sent out a notice to all the qualified vendor networks to invite their trainers to come in and be



trained by our trainers to deliver that material. Those training courses are going to start on the 16th of January. As we complete the Train the trainers the qualified vendors and raising special kids will be making that training available. Raising Special Kids is supporting families and caregivers who are interested in learning the topic. And they are going to be supporting a weekly technical assistance session for people who've completed the classes and may have some additional questions or would like to talk about ideas on things that are working and how to make things work better in supporting people. The qualified vendors will have until September 30th of 2024 to train their direct support professional staff and the vendor agencies will receive a financial incentive from the division that will allow them to free up staff to be in training while other people are covering shifts. So that members need to be met and their staff will be able to build this very much needed training into their tool belt. On the residential side, we continue to be working toward expanding the development of the behavior-supported group homes that are specifically designed for members who have co-occurring complex behavioral needs as well as intellectual and developmental disabilities. That team continues to plug away at that. When it comes to the requests for qualified vendor agreement, which is what we call our DDD contract we continue to move forward with supporting vendors to apply for the new contract. We did send an announcement to let folks know in order to give a little bit more time to the qualified vendor Community. We will implement the new contract on July 1st of 2024 rather than the March date that we had previously announced. That way there should be very little to no interruption of service for existing members who are receiving services. We continue to provide information and resources to a dedicated web page on our DDD website that is to help the qualified vendors on how to complete the application. It provides them with technical assistance videos. It keeps them current about the timelines, and any communications the Division is sent out regarding the qualified vendor application process. As well as all the documents that are needed to be completed and are part of that new qualified vendor agreement. At this point in time. I don't have a lot yet else to add. We just continue to be moving down these roads to all of these different initiatives to try to make these opportunities better for our members, Rachel. How can I help?

00:15:00

Rachel Kundrat: Thank you, Yeah a couple of questions. So I'm curious because there was DDD training before on relias if I remember correctly. So what I'm hearing you say is this will be more updated with the positive behavior supports *sorry I lost my voice*.

Leah Gibbs: That's okay. Let me backup a little bit. Thank you for asking Rachel the relias platform DDD does have access to some of the courses on that platform the behavioral health provider Community throughout the State of Arizona uses the relias platform for their computer-based trainings. And what we have done is added over a hundred new courses to the behavioral health providers training library, and we specifically earmarked 12 courses that we'd like to have their staff complete in a bundle and part of the goal there not only is to get them trained and aware of best practices and working with people with developmental disabilities, but it's also to offer a financial incentive to those agencies who have made the commitment and are dedicated to send their staff through the training that is different than the Positive Behavior Support training the the behavior of support training is being handled very similarly to how the division does article 9, and prevention and support. That the qualified vendor agencies send their trainers in to a two-day training class with our trainers and then we issue the curriculum back to them. Once they



have demonstrated their competence to deliver the training and then they go back and train their agencies direct support professional staff. And raising special kids has the training available to interested family members and caregivers as well as our independent oversight committee members who would like to take that class and it is available at no charge, no fee to the participant.

Rachel Kundrat: Thank you. That's very thorough and I understand the difference now and...

Leah Gibbs: Thank you very much.

Rachel Kundrat: I have another question.

Leah Gibbs: Go ahead.

Rachel Kundrat: So I had worked with a great provider when my son was four. She started her own company. She's trying to get contracted and she thought it'd be March. So does that mean that because she's new to be contracted? It won't be until July.

Leah Gibbs: That is correct. we really can't process new applications from people that are not existing vendors. We have almost a thousand vendors that we need to get on contract with our new contract first and that will be implemented July first and it'll be after that date that people who would like to apply to grow our network will have that opportunity.

Rachel Kundrat: Gotcha, Okay thank you so much. That is a lot of information and I appreciate it.

Leah Gibbs: You're very welcome. Anybody else have any questions I can help with?

Leah Gibbs: Thanks, Michelle. Thank you Keith.

Updates from Arizona Department of Administration

Keith Jansen: Okay, Larry anything from your side of the coin

Lawrence Allen: Good afternoon. No Keith. I do not have any updates from ADOA this month, any questions I could answer or try to answer for you.

Keith Jansen: Yeah one for me. The annual report that I turned in acceptable?

Lawrence Allen: Yes for right now. Yes, we're looking at making some changes in regards to some of the reporting functions of the report. So when that's done, I will certainly relay that information back to you from next year's report, but as it stands now, yes. Everything's fine.

Keith Jansen: So this year's report is good. I just got to worry about next year's and I only have to worry about that. If I get elected again. Never know, we got more and more members. They may want to do this



Lawrence Allen: Yes, absolutely. And the function of the annual report should not solely rely on your shoulders. It's a committee report. So I suggest that you form a subcommittee for this report and have a multi-prong approach to it so that way not at. It doesn't all lay on your shoulders. So if you're unable to work on it for a week or so, then Mario pick it up, whoever to Ashia can pick it up and work on that report and then present the final draft to the committee to review and approve. So

00:20:00

Keith Jansen: Yeah, understand that. But last year when it happened there was only four of us and It made it kind of tough...

Lawrence Allen: yeah.

Keith Jansen: because working people. and getting time

Lawrence Allen: I understand you had some turnover and you had some new people coming in and it's not fair to them to put.

Keith Jansen: This year we got a little bigger.

Keith Jansen: It might be easier.

Lawrence Allen: Yes, absolutely.

Lawrence Allen: And we'll work together on that a little bit closer as we get to it but for the time being but that's the plan and I think that's the best approach for committee report and the community stakeholders, and DDD leadership, ADOA leadership and all the other directors of agency directors want to see this report. It's an important tool they use and to see what's working. They want to know what is actually working for the members and what's not working. So that way they can make their adjustments or changes to certain policies or whatnot. So it's an important function of the committee.

Keith Jansen: Yeah, it's kind of wondering in January or December, which is normally our second lowest IR reporting month. It beat almost everything we had last year. And that was supposed to be our slowest month. We had over 700 IRS. As opposed to just barely over 500. I was wondering can I get Leah's or Lori Larry's opinion? Do you think it's because Other government agencies have started coming down on people with big sticks and they said yeah, we better write that IR. Or is it because there's more? clients or is it because Better training? What do you think?

Leah Gibbs: You know Keith. Larry, do you want to go ahead?

Lawrence Allen: No. Go ahead Leah.

Leah Gibbs: The division continues to grow. We have over 54,000 members now as of last month Statewide and when there's a growth in membership, It's not uncommon there's a growth in incidences. I don't believe that there has been any heavy stick as you put it in that it's an ongoing process with



supporting our qualified vendor Community to ensure that they're reporting the incidents that they need to report and actually Joseph and JJ may even have more information. I'm not aware that there's been anything.

Keith Jansen: Joseph?

Joseph Tracewell: No, they're really nothing in terms of a heavy stick that you describe Keith we do continue to work with the providers. We as you're I'm sure aware have a new incident report form that's rolled out over the past several months in various iterations. I think a lot of vendors have had questions about that Form, how to complete it properly and so forth. I almost thought that might cause something of a dip and reporting that doesn't seem to have happened fortunately. So

Keith Jansen: No. Joseph, JJ?

Joseph Jensen III: We're also so diligent when we receive reports from other rather than the agency themselves when we get a report from existing agencies. I'm going to say APS or something like that. We're very diligent in reviewing. The incident and following up with the agency for their incident report if that's necessary. And so that ensures that we are getting the report from the agency if they should have been aware of the incident. And that's daily.

Keith Jansen: Yeah. Yeah, I can tell. Larry opinion?

Lawrence Allen: No, I mean I agree with what's been said. Nothing's coming down from other agencies with the stick the heavy-handed approach. No, I think Leah hit the nail on the head. I think that the division is growing and you bring in more members and therefore the members will arise. but I haven't heard anything on my end and so I don't think that's Anything to be alarmed about or anything like that? to be worried about

Keith Jansen: okay, what I thought it was my opinion was it was they're clearing that backlog from when they didn't have enough redactors and so, we're clearing up stuff and

00:25:00

Lawrence Allen: I thought y'all were pretty close to being caught up I know y'all were running a little bit behind but

Keith Jansen: We have one week in October and then the rest of it is just current. So that's...

Lawrence Allen: Yeah.

Keith Jansen: What I was thinking it was because I was seeing stuff from September, all kinds of stuff like that, and I'm not seeing that anymore. starting this year...

Lawrence Allen: okay.



Keith Jansen: because they're pretty much cleared that Log Jam. When you clear the Log Jam at first a whole bunch of logs are going by and then after that it's just the occasional tree that you see flowing down the stream and...

Lawrence Allen: Yeah.

Keith Jansen: That's what I think it was but yeah, that was to go from low 500 to 700s is a big increase. It's a 50% increase. I was just wondering if you guys if you had an opinion, maybe you knew something I don't know.

Lawrence Allen: No.

Keith Jansen: Okay, sorry to bother you about that

Lawrence Allen: No at all, that's a good question.

Updates from Integrated Health Plans

Keith Jansen: What about the Integrated Health Plans? Fredreaka

Fredreaka Graham: I'm with AHCCCS. I don't have any updates unless you guys have any questions for

me.

Keith Jansen: I don't. Any other IOC members have questions for Fredreaka?

Octavia Lamb: Not at this time.

Gutierrez: Not at this time.

Keith Jansen: Okay, I'm gonna take that as a no. lan?

Chat Message: Ian Wilson UHC: No updates from UHC. Happy to take questions.

Keith Jansen: No updates. Anybody have any questions for lan just to be thorough.

Keith Jansen: Okay, no questions so far as I know, that's our plan people Or 17 who's on 17?

+1 480-***-**17: This Vera from Mercy Care has no updates.

Keith Jansen: Okay, do any IOC members have any questions of Mercy Care?

Keith Jansen: hearing none We'll go ahead and move on. Okay.

Updates from DDD IOC Liaison

Keith Jansen: We got Michelle yours and Morgan's time, but yours first.



Michelle Rademacher: Okay, Yes so when you were speaking about the incident reports in an increase in volume. You did receive that information from Leah about the division and then from quality about the changes to the incident reporting process. Additionally our unit has been catching up on a backlog. We did send reports in December that were from September and August. And you will find an uptick in January as we close out that backlog and...

Keith Jansen: yep.

Michelle Rademacher: sending you incident reports from October.

Keith Jansen: Yeah, we only got one week left in October and then we'll be current. from what I understand

Michelle Rademacher: Yeah, I think it's more than just one week. Let's see one two three, we have three weeks from October that will be getting to you...

Keith Jansen: Okay.

Michelle Rademacher: But we have one. We're making Headway on this backlog and then it will be complete and done. I also did want to let you know that the committee know that we received responses from the questions on incident reports from the quality team. And we set up. Two different emails in December about responses. If you ever have any questions on the questions or need clarification, just reach out to your Liaisons or speak to me. Speaking about it in the meeting, we can also plan for executive session if there's very detailed information that cannot be shared over the public meeting. I also wanted the committee to be aware of the next Statewide IOC chairs meeting. Monday is a state holiday. So we won't be working. But Tuesday evening at 5:30 pm is the Statewide chairs meeting. Any member is invited to attend as a guest. And if you'd like to attend, please let me know because I would love to send you the meeting codes so that it's already for you. And then the last thing I always like to provide information to the committee on when DDD's performing their Public Town Hall events. The next town hall event coming up is February. The town halls are done the first. If I have this correctly, hold on I'll check just to be sure but I believe it's the first. Thursday of every month So we just had one last week and then the next one.

00:30:00

Michelle Rademacher: Is okay. It's his second Thursday. The next one is, sorry about my congestion, on February 1st. So it is the first Thursday of the month. If you need information about that, just reach out to me. I can help direct you where that's located on the website. And that's it for my updates today.

Keith Jansen: Okay, I'm gonna ask you a question about the forums there if I would like to attend those if you could just automatically send me an invite. So I can put it on my calendar. I didn't know we were having one this month. I thought. Well it's New Year's and

Michelle Rademacher: For the town hall events.



Keith Jansen: Yeah, I didn't think we were having one in January.

Michelle Rademacher: Okay. What I'll do is I'll send you where it's located on the website and that way you have the most up-to-date link and information on that town hall. That we do monthly.

Keith Jansen: Okay, Leah?

Leah Gibbs: I just wanted to add a little bit. Thank you Michelle for that. In January, our guest speakers were from the ARC and from the Arizona Center for Disability Law who were providing the most current information about the implementation of supported decision making as a new law in Arizona allowing DDD members to use a team of people to be recognized to help them in decision-making. It's an alternative to guardianship.

Leah Gibbs: Our meeting on February 1st, Dr. Harani, Who, our DDD dentist, is going to be talking about dental benefits and Michelle Sobel, she is our pharmacist on staff here at DDD, is going to talk more about options for people to get their medications filled in timely manner because there have been some concerns in some pockets around the state about getting that so she's going to talk to folks about that and then March 7th that town hall, we have a speaker from the Social Security Administration to talk about benefits for Social Security specific around people who are supported by our program. So just a couple of commercials for upcoming topics.

Keith Jansen: Yeah, thank you for that one next month. I know a pharmacy tech that'll want to be there.

Leah Gibbs: There you go. Good.

Keith Jansen: Okay, does anybody. sorry Morgan. Do you have anything to say?

Morgan O'Hara: Michelle handled all of the DDD IOC liaison updates

Keith Jansen: Just want to make sure to give you a shot.

Morgan O'Hara: Well thank you.

Keith Jansen: Okay, so we got the health plans. We got Liaison.

<u>Discussion, Review, and Possible Action on Committee Membership</u>

Keith Jansen: Does anybody have any action on possible membership? Any of the IOC members?

Keith Jansen: Going once, going twice. Gone, I didn't have any myself. Please. Do keep the word out there. Let people know that we exist because you would be surprised how many people don't even know we exist. If you do a mathematical study, you'll find out there are less of us. Then there are special forces in the military. If you go per person right now, so yeah, they got the word out we didn't. So it can't hurt. Okay.

Discussion and Review of Incident Reports and Behavior Plans



Keith Jansen: We're not gonna do any IR's because we didn't put in that we were going to be in an executive session. Remember if you do have any problems with IR's. Please let Michelle and myself know in advance so we can get that on the schedule. We can't add it at the last minute. The Arizona open meeting law does not allow that. But if you have a problem with some of the IR's or something or a particular IR, let us know we will make sure to get that on the agenda. We will go into executive session and that's where that will be discussed because among other things HIPAA information can be brought out there and that we can't bring that out for the Public it has to be in the executive session. Just so what's going on if you don't have any problems with them. That's fine, too. I'm just letting you know what to do if you do have problems with them. If you let me know. Then I will get in touch with Michelle and ask her to put...

00:35:00

Keith Jansen: agenda item on it. It won't say exactly who because we can't give out that information either on the agenda because that's out there on the website for the public.

<u>Adjournment</u>

Keith Jansen: Okay, do I have a motion that we adjourn?

Motion and Vote

Gutierrez: I motion that we adjourn this meeting

Keith Jansen: Do I have a second?

Rachel Kundrat: I'll second.

Keith Jansen: Okay, we have a motion and a second. Is there any discussion?

Keith Jansen: Okay, no discussion being asked for can we take a vote? Mario, how do you vote?

Gutierrez: Vote I

Keith Jansen: Rachel

Rachel Kundrat: |

Keith Jansen: Octavia

Octavia Lamb: |

Keith Jansen: Ashia

Ashia Taylor: |



Keith Jansen: Okay, and I vote so that makes it unanimous as of 1:40 pm on the 8th of January 2024, this meeting is finished. Thank you all for being with us taking time in the New Year and getting words out and listening. It's a great way for us to start a new year with the exchange of information. So we know what we're coming up against. Y'all have a very good day.

Octavia Lamb: You too.

Joan McQuade: thank you

Michelle Rademacher: Thank you.

Ashia Taylor: You too bye-bye.

Lawrence Allen: Thank you.

Rachel Kundrat: Thank you, everyone.

Ashia Taylor: Thank you.

Chat Message: Ian Wilson UHC: Thanks everyone, have a great day!

Meeting ended after 00:37:48 **



The next regularly scheduled District South IOC meeting is on February 12, 2024 at 1pm.

For all of **December** 2023 IRs, the Committee members have been given **270** incident reports in the Shared Drive. This included 26 open and 244 for closed reports.

Туре	Open	Closed
Accidental Injury	2	53
Consumer missing	0	3
Deaths	3	2
Emergency Measures	0	0
Human Rights	1	2
Legal	0	2
Medication Errors	3	24
Neglect	6	15
Other Abuse	3	6
Other-Behavior	2	76



Other -Injury unknown	4	56
Physical Abuse	2	4
Property Damage	0	0
Suicide	0	1
TOTALS	26	244

Number of Questions for Quality Improvement Manager - 23 total: Members of the committee will send the incident reports questions to the DDD Liaison, Michelle Rademacher and Morgan O'Hara.

Adjournment

Keith Jansen adjourned the meeting at 1:40 pm. The next District South IOC meeting will be held Monday, February 12, 2024, at 1:00 pm. The meeting will be a virtual meeting.